BENGKEL SERVICE AC MOBIL KOREA DI SURABAYA
Informasi dan Konsultasi Hubungi Bp. ANDO – 0852.5858.6262. Bengkel service AC Mobil OMEGA di Surabaya adalah salah satu bengkel AC Mobil yang tetap BUKA di hari Libur dan di Hari Besar. Fasilitas dari bengkel OMEGA AC Mobil yaitu Memberikan Pengecekan GRATIS untuk setiap mobil yang datang ke tempat kami.
Kami melayani service AC Mobil Jepang, Eropa, Korea maupun AC Mobil China.Dan juga melayani pemasangan alat berat seperti : CRANE, DUMP TRUCK, TRUCK AVTUR, TRUCK BENSIN/SOLAR ,EXCAVATOR , WHEEL LOADER, BECKHOE, KALMAR, BOBCAT, dLL. Pembayaran untuk setiap jasa dan sparepart dapat dilakukan dengan TUNAI maupun memakai Kartu Kredit, dan untuk setiap penggantian sparepart di tempat kami diberi GARANSI
INFO DAN KONSULTASI LANGSUNG SILAHKAN HUBUNGI KAMI :
Bp. ANDO (OWNER) – 0852.5858.6262
Via BBM : 542A5BC2
Via Whatsapp / LINE : 0853.800.33325
LIBUR TETAP BUKA|GARANSI SPAREPART | TERIMA KARTU KREDIT
Packard fully warranted and supported this conversion, and marketed it well. However, it was not commercially successful for a number of reasons:
- The main evaporator and blower system took up half of the trunk space (though this became less of a problem as trunks became larger in the post-war period).
- It was superseded by more efficient systems in the post-war years.
- It had no temperature thermostat or shut-off mechanism other than switching the blower off. (Cold air would still enter the car with any movement as the drive belt was continuously connected to the compressor—later systems would use electrically operated clutches to remedy this problem.)
- The several feet of plumbing going back and forth between the engine compartment and trunk proved unreliable in service.
- The price, at US $274 ($4,692.12 in 2014 US dollars), was unaffordable to most people in post-depression/pre-war America.
Subsequently, the option was discontinued after 1941.